1. Diagnostic Reagents:
List of Diagnostic Reagents which are prepared with Licence
Rates are exclusive of Tax which is 8% within Tamilnadu and 10% for other states
For procurement of diagnostic reagents and cultures:
1. Supply will be done only on receiving the amount either through Demand Draft/Cheque,
2. Cultures will be supplied only in person and not by post.
3. Institute should provide proper requisition from the Head of the Department for the requirement and also undertaking letter for proper disposal of cultures.
2. Laboratory Animals:
Requirement for sale and distribution
For procuring laboratory animals from this Institute, Scientific organisations should produce the following documents strictly.
1. Covering Letter from the authority sanctioned to do the Experiments addressed to The Director, KIPM&R, Guindy. Chennai-32, mentioning their requirements.
2. Photostat of letter bearing CPCSEA Register Number allotted by CPCSEA, NewDelhi to their Institution.
3. Photostat of recent renewal (Less than 3 Years) of CPCSEA Reg. No of their Institution.
4. Photostat of IAEC meeting minutes conducted recently (Less than a Year) for doing the experiment animals.
5. They should bring the necessary cages and vehicle for their animal transport.
3. Distilled water/Deionised Water:
1. Existing Rate Rs. 5/Litre .
2. Revised Rate: Rs. 20/Litre.