ICDDRB: Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition – March 2001
- How Much Has ORT Reduced Child Mortality?
Nathaniel F. Pierce
- Characterisitcs of Children Hospitalized with Severe Dehydration and Persistent Diarrhoea in Bangladesh
N.H. Alam, A.S.G. Faruque, N. Dewan, S.A. Sarker, and G.J. Fuchs
- Prevalence of Viral, Bacterial and Parasitic Enteropathogens Among Young Children with Acute Diarrhoea in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Soliman M. El-Sheikh and Sufian M. El-Assouli
- Molecular Epidemiology of Escherichia coli Isolated from Young South African Children with Diarrhoeal Diseases
Petronella M. Galane and Marie Le Roux
Human Health Consequences of Climate Variability and Change for the United States EHP Supplement Volume 109(Supplement 2) May 2001 (full-text)
- The Potential Impacts of Climate Variability and Change on Temperature-Related Morbidity and Mortality in the United States [HTML] [PDF]
- Climate Variability and Change in the United States: Potential Impacts on Water- and Foodborne Diseases Caused by Microbiologic Agents [HTML] [PDF]
- Climate Variability and Change in the United States: Potential Impacts on Vector- and Rodent-Borne Diseases [HTML] [PDF]
International Institute of Applied Systems Analysis
World Health Organization
- Intersectoral decision-making skills in support of health impact assessment of development projects: final report on the development of a course addressing health opportunities in water resources development, WHO, 2000.
- Review of health impacts from microbiological hazards in health-care wastes (draft for comment) – WHO, 2001.
Supercourse on Epidemiology – Online Lectures
- Fouling and cleansing our nest: human-induced ecological determinants of disease – Dr. J. Last
- How to be an effective advocate of public health – Sue Lachenmayer
Tnhealth has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.