Bio Complete 3 from Gundry MD is a natural supplement that aims to encourage weight loss and promote health. The supplement produced with organic ingredients still undergoes third-party testing to ensure it is pure and of excellent quality. However, with lots of supplements on the market also promising the same thing, how does Bio Complete 3 stand out? Is buying Bio Complete 3, money well spent, or a scam? That is what we are here to share with you. The next few sections will give you all the details you have been dying to find out about Bio Complete 3.
Gundry MD offers lots of other supplements that promote health and happiness. Other Gundry MD supplements are Vital Reds, Total Restore, Metabolic Advanced, Tritrim, and Power Blues.
What is Gundry MD Bio Complete 3?
Simply put, Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 is a prebiotic, probiotic, and postbiotic all in one. It uses a three-step approach to promote health. Bio Complete 3 offers numerous benefits to people experiencing digestive health problems as it promises relief from constipation, promotes digestion, and reduces unhealthy cravings.
If you are up to date with the latest health trends, you probably know all about probiotics. If you do not, we will fill you in. Probiotics are a mixture of good bacteria that help restore your body’s balance of good bacteria. An imbalance of bad bacteria over good bacteria causes lots of health challenges. Probiotics such as Bio Complete 3, help increase your body’s population of good bacteria to fight off the bad bacteria.
Prebiotics provide nutrients for your gut bacteria. Prebiotics are generally nondigestible substances that your gut bacteria break down for nutrition. The breakdown products of prebiotics help improve gut health and can make their way into your bloodstream to improve the health of other organs. Finally, postbiotics are the newest of the three in the biotics family. They are products of microbial fermentation that can offer health benefits. The role of postbiotics in promoting health is a fascinating field receiving lots of attention and research.
The unique natural cocktail that is Bio Complete 3 from Gundry MD, claims to encourage weight loss too by promoting gut health.
Is Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 a Scam?
Bio Complete 3 from Gundry MD is not a scam. It is made using only organic ingredients that may help improve your gut health. You can only purchase the Bio Complete 3 from the authentic Gundry MD website. Buying from other sources is risky because you cannot be too sure of the product’s source.
Feature Product & Coupon
Bio Complete 3
- Organic Ingredients
- Protects good gut bacteria
- Three-pronged action – Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Postbiotics
- 90-day return policy
- Created by a cardiac surgeon
- Promotes energy and vitality
- Free shipping
Does Bio Complete 3 Work?
Bio Complete 3 is a triple-acting supplement. The numerous Bio Complete 3 reviews on the Gundry MD website say that it works. Full disclosure, they are not all positive reviews and some users were not impressed. However, most users are happy to report on the product’s effectiveness and the company’s responsive customer service.
Like with most supplements, individual experiences vary. It is best to get your doctor’s approval before you begin and truly give the product a chance to work. You are likely to have a good experience with Bio Complete 3, but if you do not, the 90-day money-back guarantee has got your back. If you do not get your desired results from Bio Complete 3, you can return it to get your money back within 90 days of purchase. So, what have you got to lose?
Bio Complete 3’s unique blend of prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics, helps to keep your good bacteria winning. That way, it helps improve digestive health problems such as constipation, bloating, and diarrhea. Therefore, digestion may proceed more smoothly and bathroom visits may be much easier.
Bio Complete 3 can also help with weight management. It is not a magic fat-burning pill but its effect on improving digestion can help with weight loss.
- Contains probiotics, prebiotics, and postbiotics
- 100% natural and organic
- Free shipping
- 90 days return policy
- Responsive customer service
- Hundreds of positive customer reviews
- Costs more than other alternatives
- Contains only one Probiotic strain
- Limited research on Tributyrin effects
Alternatives to Bio Complete 3
Phen24 ist nicht das einzige Produkt auf dem Markt, dass Hilfe beim Abnehmen verspricht, daher schauen wir uns ebenfalls einige Konkurrenten etwas genauer an.
Gundry MD Total Restore
- Increases energy
- 90 days return policy
Amy Myers MD
- Helps with weight loss
- Shorter return policy
Bio Complete 3 Ingredients
Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 contains several natural ingredients that work together to give its health benefits. The three main ingredients in Bio Complete 3 are:
- Tributyrin (as CoreBiome™)
- Bacillus Coagulans (ProDURA®)
Other ingredients present in Bio Complete 3 include:
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
Tributyrin (as CoreBiome™)
Intestinal bacteria metabolize undigested carbohydrates to form short-chain fatty acids such as acetate, propionate, and butyrate. Butyrate has a gut protective function and is believed to act through anti-inflammatory and immunoprotective effects. It can also help protect your intestinal lining to prevent a leaky gut. Tributyrin supplements provide butyrate that may help you enjoy its numerous potential benefits.
While more human studies need to be done on the benefits of tributyrin, the current animal studies show that this supplement offers several health benefits. A study on weaned piglets showed that tributyrin helped improve digestion and protein metabolism. It also contributed to increased insulin, glucose, and HDL fraction. These benefits of tributyrin in weaned piglets may also translate to benefits in human subjects.
The good bacteria in your gut need the right nutrition to thrive. That is where sun fiber comes in. It is a Partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG) fiber that can help restore gut microbiota balance for better gut health. It is gluten-free and could potentially support weight loss.
Fiber can help promote the feeling of satiety so that you do not overeat. Hence, fiber supplements can help with weight loss by helping you maintain a caloric deficit.
Bacillus coagulans (ProDURA®)
Bacillus coagulans are lactic acid-producing gut bacteria. Supplements containing Bacillus coagulans help restore your digestive tract’s good bacteria content. It has been scientifically shown to improve bowel troubles such as irritable bowel syndrome, acute diarrhea, and colitis.
A study on the use of Bacillus coagulans for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome shows that it may help relieve symptoms such as abdominal discomfort and diarrhea. These effects on gut health were shown to last for up to nine months. A small study showed that Bacillus coagulans can help relieve the pain and discomfort from intestinal gas too.
Risk & Side Effect
Dr. Gundry’s Bio Complete 3 is relatively safe to use. It is completely organic and users experience few side effects with its use. Nevertheless, a doctor’s consultation is essential before you start using Bio Complete 3. Probiotics containing Bacillus coagulans are safe to use but Bacillus coagulans is still a bacteria and this might pose some health concerns in people with compromised immune systems. Your doctor will let you know if taking Bio Complete 3 is safe in your health condition.
Some users complained of side effects such as abdominal pain while using the supplement. If you experience serious side-effects with Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 use, discontinue it, and consult your physician.
How to Use Bio Complete 3?
Bio Complete 3 comes in a bottle containing 120 capsules. The Gundry MD website recommends taking two capsules twice daily. For better results, take your supplement before meals and drink lots of water too. Before breakfast and before dinner is how Dr. Gundry takes his Bio Complete 3 and you could try that routine too. The super-fast absorbing Bio Complete 3 capsules get right to work on improving your gut health soon after you take it.
Bio Complete 3 Review: What Do Real Users Say?
Here’s what real users like you are saying:
“If you know your body and you pay attention to it, you will likely experience documentable positive change from this product. My partner and I began recognizing subtle improvements within a couple of days and the positive change continued over the following weeks.Think it is all in your head?? Nope.I wasn’t paying attention and forgot to reorder after finishing a two-month supply. We had to go without for several days and it was actually uncomfortable – bloating, gas, irregularity, overall cranky. The refills arrived and within 24 hours we started to feel the improvements again. I know it sounds odd but we both could actually feel the improvement.I understand no product works for everyone but this product is absolutely worth a try, because if it works for you – you will love it. If not, you have the Gundry guarantee. […]”Herbsfo
“I can’t wait for 4 weeks because weeks 1 & 2 have definitely started out with a new life on the horizon!! Thanks Dr. G!”Ellie
“I am in my 50’s. I have been suffering from severe fatigue, brain fog, muscle and joint pain. It was to the point where I was in bed more days than I was up. I had gone to several doctors with the same results-sending me to another doctor. I was fed up! I just wanted to feel better. I started researching my symptoms to find the causes and to find a solution. I decided to try Bio Complete 3. Wow! What a life-changing product! I noticed gradual improvement starting the first week. After the second week, I was having more “active” days. It was taking me less time to recover after an “active ” day. I have been taking this for 1 month and I have energy, no muscle and joint pain (even when it rains). I am able to do gardening! I am able to work a full day! I am able to take walks and exercise! Life-changing.”Lilmangoma
“Bio Complete 3 is a good product, my husband has been using it, he’s happy with what it does. I trust Dr. Gundry’s products, they do exactly what they are supposed to do.”Ange Arrington
Final thought: Should I Buy It?
If you are looking for a holistic way to improve your digestive health problems, you should consider Gundry MD Bio Complete 3. It does come at a higher price than some of the Probiotics supplements on the market but the numerous Bio Complete 3 reviews and consumer reports from real users just like you make it worth a shot. You can get a discount when you purchase Bio Complete 3 in multiples. Furthermore, using the exclusive Healthcanal Bio Complete 3 coupon code also helps you save more.
After about one week of using Bio Complete 3, lots of users are singing its praises in the review section. However, if you do not get results in one week too, it is okay. Gundry MD recommends you stick with it for at least four weeks to start seeing results. If you stay consistent and you are not impressed, you can send it back for a full return on your purchase within 90 days of buying it. It is a win-win situation for you. You either get results or your money back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Bio Complete 3 is a legitimate product from Gundry MD, Health and Wellness, Beverly Hills, CA.
Anyone who wants to start taking Bio Complete 3 to improve gut health should first consult their health care provider. People with specific health conditions and children may not be eligible to take this supplement.
Dr. Steven Gundry is an American cardiac surgeon who started Gundry MD to help people achieve better health and happiness.
People who are not satisfied with Bio Complete after consistent use can get their money back within 90 days of purchase. Responsive customer service representatives will help you process your return.
+ 13 Sources
Tnhealth has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Cleveland Clinic. (2020). Probiotics: What is it, Benefits, Side Effects, Food & Types. [online] Available at: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/14598-probiotics [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Davani-Davari, D., Negahdaripour, M., Karimzadeh, I., Seifan, M., Mohkam, M., Masoumi, S., Berenjian, A. and Ghasemi, Y. (2019). Prebiotics: Definition, Types, Sources, Mechanisms, and Clinical Applications. Foods, [online] 8(3), p.92. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6463098/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Wegh, Geerlings, Knol, Roeselers and Belzer (2019). Postbiotics and Their Potential Applications in Early Life Nutrition and Beyond. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 20(19), p.4673. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6801921/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Gundry MD. (n.d.). Bio Complete 3. [online] Available at: https://gundrymd.com/supplements/bio-complete-3/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Glueck, B., Han, Y. and Cresci, G.A.M. (2018). Tributyrin Supplementation Protects Immune Responses and Vasculature and Reduces Oxidative Stress in the Proximal Colon of Mice Exposed to Chronic-Binge Ethanol Feeding. Journal of Immunology Research, [online] 2018, pp.1–13. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6120279/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Sotira, S., Dell’Anno, M., Caprarulo, V., Hejna, M., Pirrone, F., Callegari, M.L., Tucci, T.V. and Rossi, L. (2020). Effects of Tributyrin Supplementation on Growth Performance, Insulin, Blood Metabolites and Gut Microbiota in Weaned Piglets. Animals, [online] 10(4), p.726. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7222802/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Yoon, S.-J., Chu, D.-C. and Raj Juneja, L. (2008). Chemical and Physical Properties, Safety and Application of Partially Hydrolized Guar Gum as Dietary Fiber. Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, [online] 42(1), pp.1–7. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2212352/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Sunfiber. (2021). Sunfiber – Taiyo International. [online] Available at: https://sunfiber.com/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Miketinas, D.C., Bray, G.A., Beyl, R.A., Ryan, D.H., Sacks, F.M. and Champagne, C.M. (2019). Fiber Intake Predicts Weight Loss and Dietary Adherence in Adults Consuming Calorie-Restricted Diets: The POUNDS Lost (Preventing Overweight Using Novel Dietary Strategies) Study. The Journal of Nutrition, [online] 149(10), pp.1742–1748. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31174214/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Mu Y;Cong Y (2019). Bacillus coagulans and its applications in medicine. Beneficial microbes. [online] Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31190556/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].
- Rogha, M., Esfahani, M.Z. and Zargarzadeh, A.H. (2014). The efficacy of a synbiotic containing Bacillus Coagulans in treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Gastroenterology and hepatology from bed to bench, [online] 7(3), pp.156–63. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4129566/ [Accessed 12 Sep. 2021].