- USAID Indonesia. 2009. Support on Water and Sanitation Sector Analysis and Program, 2009 – 2014. (pdf, 630KB) The purpose of this report is to provide input for the water and sanitation portion of that strategy, including a proposed set of programmatic technical assistance activities that could constitute a USAID Water and Sanitation portfolio for the next five year period (2009-2014).
- Urban Health Bulletin Jan/Feb 2009 (pdf, 96KB) – Citations and abstracts of recently published urban health articles.
- Malaria Bulletin, March 2009 (pdf, 330KB) – Citations and abstracts of 70+ malaria studies.
- Safe Storage of Drinking Water: Preventing Diarrheal Disease in Developing Countries. January 2009. CDC Safewater/USAID. (pdf, 254KB). Safe storage options fall into three general categories: 1) existing water storage containers in the home; 2) water storage containers used in the community and modified by an intervention program; or, 3) commercial safe storage containers purchased by the program and distributed to users.
- Simple Options to Remove Turbidity: Preventing Diarrheal Disease in Developing Countries. January 2009. CDC Safewater/USAID. (pdf, 173KB). Filtration or flocculation remove particles and reduce turbidity.
Tnhealth has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.