5 Best Night Time Fat Burner For Overnight Weight Loss In 2023
We believe information about products and services that could benefit people should be made available to consumers to help them make informed decisions about their health care. Therefore, we try to provide accurate and reliable information by working with different fact-checkers to review articles for factual accuracy, relevance, and timeliness. A team of qualified and experienced fact-checkers rigorously reviewed our content before publishing it on our website. At TnHealth, we rely on the most current and reputable sources cited in the text and listed at the bottom of each article. Content is fact-checked after it has been edited and before publication.
TnHealth has taken reasonable steps to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies’ guidelines. Our claims in advertisements or sponsorships do not constitute endorsement or recommendation, and the exclusion does not suggest disapproval. TnHealth does not control or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or efficacy of the information contained in any advertisement or sponsorship. If you believe we have overextended ourselves and are in breach of the advertising guidelines, reach out to our team.
- Combines fat burner and sleep aid formulation in one supplement
- Promotes longer sleep
- Increases the rate of fat-burning and weight loss
- Comprises a day and night formulation
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Suppresses hunger and boosts the energy levels
- Increase thermogenesis in the body and promote the energy levels
- Promotes healthy management of weight
- Supports brain and cardiovascular health
- Controls appetite and supports metabolism
Diet and physical activity are the key components of an individual’s weight loss journey. During sleeping, the body undergoes several processes including muscle repair. Nighttime fat burners promote fat burning during the night. Many fat burners also promote a good night’s sleep since good quality sleep mediates fat loss. Most nighttime fat burners work by increasing thermogenesis, promoting oxidation and utilization of fat stores, and mediating appetite control. In addition to being composed of ingredients that promote weight loss by burning fat, nighttime fat burners also function as sleep aids, helping individuals who have trouble sleeping. An analysis shows that sleep quality and quantity are important measures of weight loss success. The potential underlying mechanisms include the consumption of carbohydrates for snacking and increased total energy intake, impairing weight loss.
Nighttime fat burners are composed of several important ingredients that mediate fat loss and/or promote good quality sleep. One of the ingredients is tryptophan, an essential amino acid, associated with the biosynthesis of serotonin. Reduced tryptophan levels may cause impairment of serotonin biosynthesis, resulting in carbohydrate cravings, mood disturbances, and ultimately weight gain.
Melatonin is implicated in the circadian pattern of the physiological processes and is therefore important for the optimization of regulation of body weight and energy balance. Hence, supplementing with melatonin helps in promoting quality sleep while mediating weight loss.
This article is a detailed review of the 5 best nighttime fat burners that are useful for losing weight while sleeping.
What Is Nighttime Fat Burner?
Nighttime fat burners are dietary supplements that promote weight loss while an individual is sleeping. Many nighttime fat burners also serve as effective sleep aids, since good quality and quantity of sleep are associated with weight loss.
The Line Up At A Glance
- Combination of fat burner and sleep aid in a single supplement
- Promotes longer sleep
- Reduces appetite and increases the rate of weight loss
- Dual supplementation with nighttime and daytime fat burners
- Contain all-natural ingredients
- Suppress hunger cravings while boosting energy levels
- These dietary supplements do not contain habit-forming melatonin
- The supplements increase energy levels in the body and promote thermogenesis
- Promote healthy management of body weight
- Causes appetite suppression
- Supports metabolism, cognition, and cardiovascular health
- Stimulant-free capsules for weight loss
- Capsules contain L-tryptophan and melatonin
- Promote a relaxed and deep sleep cycle
- Suppress the production of fat in the body
- Increases the metabolism of the body
- Combats mood swings
5 Best Night Time Fat Burner For 2023
Lean PM is among many nighttime fat-burning supplements that also promote long and restful sleep. The supplements are made using all-natural and proven fat-burning ingredients.
- Each nighttime fat burner supplement is a combined formulation of sleep aids and fat burner
- The supplements are beneficial for long and restful sleep
- The supplements also increase the rate of weight loss
- The properly formulated fat burners help lose stubborn body fat
- Lean PM Melatonin Free is a vegan formulation
- Many people claim that Lean PM fat burners are not effective nighttime fat burner supplements and function predominantly as a supplement for sleep aid
According to the reviews published on the website of the brand, Lean PM fat-burning supplements help users lose weight and sleep soundly. As per users, they do not have the desire to eat when they wake up in the morning. These supplements curb hunger while maintaining energy levels so that the users do not feel tired despite decreased food intake. One of the users reported a strange taste and texture of the supplement.
The peculiar feature of Phen24 fat-burning supplements is the dual day and night formulations. These supplements help lose weight while burning excess fat throughout the day.
- Phen24 supplements promote the metabolism of the body throughout the day
- The fat-burning supplements suppress appetite and food cravings
- As the ingredients help in burning fat and production of energy, these supplements help an individual stay energized
- The supplements boost mood
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Pregnant women, individuals younger than 18 years, and individuals with underlying medical conditions are not recommended to use the Phen24 supplements to lose weight
The dual formulation makes Phen24 one of the best nighttime fat burners. The supplements promote maximum fat burning. These supplements do not contain melatonin or stimulants except for a very small amount of caffeine. The verified users on the official website validate the effectiveness of the supplements. According to the users, they have a good mood and high energy levels throughout the day following the use of these supplements. Older adults using the supplements also report significant weight loss.
Zenwise fat burner gummies are made using natural and non-GMO ingredients that promote metabolism, increase thermogenesis, boost energy levels, support healthy weight management, and are beneficial for cognition and cardiovascular health.
- The supplements are vegan, sugar-free, and gluten-free
- Using non-GMO ingredients
- The fat burner gummies support cardiovascular health and cognitio
- The supplements help control appetite and support the metabolism of the body
- Zenwise fat burner gummies contain green tea extract, Garcinia cambogia, green coffee bean extract, and raspberry ketones
- The allergens contained in the product may cause allergies in the susceptible individuals
There are up to 240 5-star reviews on the official website of the company. The users appreciate the taste of fat burner gummies and report significant weight loss by supplementing the gummies with physical activity and a healthy diet. The supplements also help with hunger cravings between meals along with the suppression of sugar cravings. The supplements provide users with sufficient energy levels throughout the day.
Nite Burn weight loss and sleep support capsules boost metabolism, function as sleep aids.
- Nite Burn weight loss and sleep support capsules are stimulant free
- The stimulant-free fat burner helps with a relaxed and deep sleep cycle
- The capsules elevate the metabolism of the body for individuals to burn calories
- The capsules contain L-tryptophan and melatonin
- 100% no-risk money-back guarantee
- Some of the users do not find Nite Burn capsules effective for weight loss
Nite Burn fat burners combat weight gain by mediating fat loss, promoting deeper sleep, helping individuals sleep faster, and promoting the metabolism of the body. According to nighttime fat burner reviews published on the official website of Nite Burn, the fat-burning pills help users fall asleep faster. Consistent use of the Nite Burn weight loss pills also promotes fat loss by reducing hunger and food cravings, while being an important component of the user’s weight loss journey.
The natural weight management system is among the best nighttime fat burners that target five major aspects. It reduces fat accumulation, boosts energy, balances mood, suppresses food cravings, and burns fat.
- PhenQ fat burners comprise a natural weight management system
- The diet pills help burn fat by supporting body metabolism and reducing fat accumulation in the body, preventing individuals to gain weight
- The fat-burning benefits also include balancing energy levels and suppressing meal cravings
- PhenQ supplements are not recommended for pregnant women and individuals younger than 18 years
According to users’ reviews, PhenQ supplements within a relatively short duration of time. It helps the users lose belly fat and help improve their body shape. The supplements can be paired with consistent exercise and the consumption of a healthy diet. One of the users also reports shedding pregnancy weight following the use of PhenQ weight loss supplements.
How Long Does a Nighttime Fat Burner To Work?
The duration of appearance of results with nighttime fat burners varies from person to person. While some individuals report significant weight loss at 12 weeks, many users do not find these supplements effective for weight loss.
Nighttime Fat Burner & Workout: What To Do & What Not
Many individuals consume nighttime fat burners with the perception that they are alone sufficient for losing weight and burning fat. However, this is not true. Many individuals, who use nighttime fat burners, report significant improvement in their body weight and body shape when pairing these supplements with consistent workouts and a healthy diet.
Does Nighttime Fat Burner Have Side Effects?
No significant side effects have been reported by the users. However, individuals younger than 18 years, pregnant women, individuals with underlying medical conditions, and individuals allergic to the ingredients shall avoid the use of nighttime fat burners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lean PM Melatonin is a vegan formulation, whereas, Lean PM with Melatonin is not.
The night-time fat burners do not contain caffeine or any stimulants.
The morning formula of the Phen24 supplements contains 150 mg of caffeine in each capsule.
Ingredients present in the Zenwise fat burner gummies include green tea extract, green coffee bean extract, Garcinia cambogia, and raspberry ketones.
+ 4 sources
Tnhealth has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Jeukendrup, A.E. and Randell, R. (2011). Fat burners: nutrition supplements that increase fat metabolism. Obesity Reviews, [online] 12(10), pp.841–851. doi:10.1111/j.1467-789x.2011.00908.x.
- Thomson, C.A., Morrow, K.L., Flatt, S.W., Wertheim, B.C., Perfect, M.M., Ravia, J.J., Sherwood, N.E., Karanja, N. and Rock, C.L. (2012). Relationship Between Sleep Quality and Quantity and Weight Loss in Women Participating in a Weight-Loss Intervention Trial. Obesity, [online] 20(7), pp.1419–1425. doi:10.1038/oby.2012.62.
- Strasser, B. (2016). Diet versus Exercise in Weight Loss and Maintenance: Focus on Tryptophan – Barbara Strasser, Dietmar Fuchs, 2016. [online] International Journal of Tryptophan Research. Available at: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.4137/IJTR.S33385 [Accessed 6 Nov. 2022].
- Cipolla-Neto, J., Amaral, F.G., Afeche, S.C., Tan, D.X. and Reiter, R.J. (2014). Melatonin, energy metabolism, and obesity: a review. Journal of Pineal Research, [online] 56(4), pp.371–381. doi:10.1111/jpi.12137.