- They have a unique anti-inflammatory formula.
- The products are comprehensively third-party tested.
- They use high-quality hemp.
25% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
- The CBD products are high-quality and American-grown.
- The company’s products are compliant with all third-party tests.
- They have the best CBD oil for arthritis.
15% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
- It has a THC-free formula.
- Four potencies and flavors are available.
- Compliant certificates of testing and quality assurance
25% Off Coupon:HEALTHCANAL
Do you have arthritis or joint pain? You are not alone. More, than 54 million Americans suffer from this debilitating condition. Arthritis is a crippling condition that affects the joints, muscles, and surrounding tissues. An injury or infection may cause it but more often occurs without any known cause. There are 100 different types of arthritis, many with their symptoms and treatments.
Fortunately, there is a way to relieve joint pain and reduce inflammation without the side effects of prescription drugs: CBD for arthritis & joint pain. This article will give you the ten best CBD products that work for many people with arthritis and other types of chronic pain. It also includes dosage information so you can find relief faster.
In this text, we will answer all the questions related to CBD to treat arthritis. So read on!
Top 10 Best CBD Oil For Arthritis & Joint Pain In 2023
Does CBD Help Arthritis Pain?
CBD has the potential to relieve pain and inflammation in humans.
CBD interacts with receptors in the body that influence pain and inflammation. It blocks certain types of cannabinoid receptors. This increases the anandamide in the endocannabinoid system. Scientists believe this could help reduce chronic pain because it affects how these pain signals are received by cells throughout our bodies. A 2016 study found evidence of how topical applications can relieve arthritis-related pains and inflammation. It helps to reduce some types of animal model mild inflammatory pain caused by body tissue injury without affecting their feelings or motor functions. This makes it a promising treatment option worth exploring with further studies about its effectiveness.
10 Best CBD For Arthritis & Joint Pain
The CBDfx wellness tincture contains an additional cannabinoid called CBG, used to ease arthritis pain. It also contains coenzyme Q10 and curcumi, two natural anti-inflammatory compounds. The availability of the tinctures in four strengths is yet another strong selling point of the brand.
- It has a unique formula that aids with inflammation.
- The company has comprehensive third-party testing on all its products.
- They have four potencies in their lineup.
- They do not have full-spectrum formulas.
- CBDfx lacks flavor options
CBDfx is the leading California-based CBD brand. It offers different products with unique formulas and features that make it stand out from competitors. Such products include tinctures for children or pets (CBD pet supplements), potent diuretics, and alternative pain relievers in its topical gel-cream form factor – among others!
In addition to this wide range of choices are two natural anti-inflammatory compounds-coenzymeQ10 and curcumin. These attributes ensure you get more bang for your buck when purchasing any product available from CBDfx. This makes it the best CBD oil for arthritis.
Spruce offers a high-strength CBD tincture that is perfect for people with arthritis. The company’s 2400mg Super Strength Hemp Oil contains 80 mg of CBD per milliliter and can relieve pain symptoms like inflammation, neuropathic discomfort, or radiculopathy.
- All Spruce CBD products are 100% organic. They are ideal for vegetarians.
- All the CBD products are non-GMO and additive-free.
- The CBD oils for arthritis and joint pain are full-spectrum.
- They have comprehensive third-party testing on all their products.
- They have a limited product line of CBD products.
- They only offer to ship within the US.
- They only have two potencies.
Spruce CBD was founded in North Carolina, backed by family-friendly entrepreneurs who care about the wellbeing of their customers. They source high-quality products from a 200-year-old strain of organic hemp grown organically without using any pesticides or herbicides. For best results and accountability, they employ third-party trusted lab reports, which can be seen on their site.
Spruces’ full-spectrum CBD oil is safe for not only adults but also kids. Many users are happy with how much better behaved their children are after taking the oils. At the same time, CBD oils provide similar mental benefits like stimulating creativity, among other things such as boosting moods during stressful moments when you need inspiration most.
Joy Organics is an excellent choice for those who need a lower dose of CBD but want all the benefits of cannabis and hemp plants.
- It has a THC-free formula.
- The brand has four potencies and flavors available.
- They have compliant certificates of testing and quality assurance on all their products.
- They have a variety of broad-spectrum CBD products.
- They lack high-potency options.
- Their products have low levels of minor cannabinoids.
Joy Organics offers only broad-spectrum CBD derived from organic Colorado-grown hemp. A third-party lab comprehensively tests them to make it easy for consumers to verify their potency and safety.
Joy Organics offers a plethora of products that are both nutritious and enjoyable. The brand has been around for years, as they’ve provided premium quality ingredients with cutting-edge technology since their inception in the early 2000s.
Their hemp tinctures can be enjoyed on their own or mixed into drinks; cremes provide natural protection against sun damage on your skin, while edibles allow you to reap all medicinal benefits without smoking cannabis flowers. Joy Organics CBD gummies are easy and comfortable to use as you can chew one anywhere. Bath bombs offer relaxation before bedtime, so people always feel refreshed upon waking up.
Lastly, their topical CBD products help people with arthritis curb their joint pain.
25% Off Coupon:HEALTHCANAL25
CBDistillery CBD products come in a variety, all of which you can use to curb pain rooting from arthritis. They have CBD oils, CBD topicals, tinctures, pills, capsules, and gummies.
- They have certifications from the United States Hemp Authority.
- They have a fantastic lineup of CBD Oils for arthritis.
- CBDistillery practices sustainable hemp plant farming.
- CBDistillery’s website is not user-friendly.
- They do not offer international shipping of their CBD products.
With just a few years of operation, CBDistillery has served over 1 million clients and amassed thousands of satisfied customer reviews for its products. The founding idea behind this Colorado-based company was born from the urge to bring affordable CBD – not only in terms of cost but quality as well! They offer potent extracts that meet all certifications, including FDA compliance standards approval.
When it comes to CBD, the team at CBDistillery has you covered? They have pet-friendly tinctures for furry friends and an Indica-dominant strain that helps calm your nerves. They have something perfect just waiting on their shelves (and online store) to help people deal with ailments like chronic arthritis pain without any THC!
This fantastic company helps people in more than one way; they make quality products and offer support through social media channels. Users can engage about how CBD helps them personally and provide tips and tricks regarding different conditions treated by cannabis, including arthritis.
Royal CBD uses the highest quality ingredients to create its products. Their focus on customer satisfaction has made them one of America’s favorite brands, with many satisfied customers coming back for more CBD oil for joint pain.
- The full-spectrum CBD products offer the users the entourage effect besides pain relief.
- The hemp is grown using sustainable hemp extract farming practices.
- 30-day guarantee.
- The price tag on Royal CBD is on the higher end.
Royal CBD oil is a natural remedy that can help relieve arthritis pain, and the Royal company prides itself on being sustainable. Their full-spectrum CBD products give more prominent results due to the presence of other compounds such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabichromene (CBC), and cannabinol (CBN). This is known as the “entourage effect.”
The hemp used to produce their products comes from organically grown seeds that are also safe. This is partly due to how they’re extracted using CO2-based processes: the cleanest of them all. There won’t be any added flavors either, so you get all the good stuff undiluted.
Royal CBD is committed to providing pure, safe, and effective products for the people who need them. They are dedicated to helping those suffering from arthritis, chronic pain, depression, or anxiety. The products are made from organically grown hemp and tested before shipping out to clients by a third party.
RoyalCBD also offers the best deals during cultivation events which helps save you money and gain access at discount prices on some exceptional items.
CBDPure is the best place to buy high-quality CBD products. They offer a 90-day money-back guarantee and 3rd party lab results from independent laboratories all over North America.
- They have full-spectrum CBD oil jam-packed with cannabinoids that help with pain relief.
- The company has comprehensive third-party testing on all its CBD products.
- They offer natural blends that are unflavoured.
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Their website does not provide ample information on the brand and its products.
- They have a broad lineup of low-potency CBD oils.
One of the most trusted suppliers of full-spectrum CBD oil, capsules, and creams in Washington State is CBDPure. The company has been around since 2016 with a simple yet effective lineup that provides customers with what they need to feel their best: quality products sourced directly from organic hemp grown right here on earth!
As shown by third-party lab reports confirming high cannabinoid content (including minor cannabinoids such as CBC/CBDV), this makes an even more beneficial effect for an arthritis patient.CBDPure has been operating for years, and their commitment to the quality of each product they produces never wavers. This is why CBD products from this company are often seen as some of the best around – with unbeatable third-party lab results that back up every purchase you make.
NuLeaf Naturals has been a household name in the CBD industry for years, and their high-quality full-spectrum tinctures are known to be among some of the best around for arthritis.
- Nuleaf makes the highest quality full-spectrum formula to help with arthritis.
- They have impeccable brand recognition and reputation all over the world.
- They offer free shipping.
- They have comprehensive third-party testing on all their products.
- The company lacks a variety in the flavor of its CBD products.
- CBD products are only available in one potency.
NuLeaf Naturals is one of the most trusted CBD brands in America. In 2014, they started selling only full-spectrum oil, highlighting their unrivaled expertise and strong reputation as an industry leader. They have a dedication to quality that goes above what’s required by law or even good business practice for this product type.
Since then, NuLeAF has worked tirelessly to perfect its process, using organically grown cannabis extract from Colorado’s top-producing farms. The resulting CBD products are produced without any artificial flavors added at any point during production. This allows the hemp plant to retain its more beneficial terpenes while removing less desirable chemicals such as beta carbons found in other products.
The best part about the Hemp Bombs company is that they are keen on research to better their products. They offer the best CBD oils that any arthritis patient can use and ensure they will work.
- They have a wide product selection.
- All Hemp Bombs CBD is organic.
- Hemp Bombs CBD products have fantastic tastes.
- The CBD products are a bit costly.
- They offer CBD isolate products.
Hemp Bombs is a Tampa, Florida-based company that we believe offers high-quality CBD goods. Their products are 100% natural, and they produce all their cannabis to ensure no pesticides or herbicides end up in your product.
This company also has vertical operations where everything from extraction in its purest form through packaging by hand takes place under strict standards to ensure you’re getting only what’s best for your health.
One thing to keep in mind about this brand is that there isn’t a full-spectrum CBD product available. They only sell premium isolates, which means they sell isolates in the purest form of cannabidiol from other beneficial hemp compounds like terpenes and flavonoids found within hemp plants.
15% Off Coupon:HEALTHCANAL
This brand takes great care of people in special classes, offering them instant discounts. Veterans and disabled people get to enjoy these programs. Their customer service is also very positive.
- cbdMD uses a CO2 method of extraction, which is environmentally friendly.
- They offer a full refund to clients who are not satisfied.
- They offer free shipping across America.
- They have a wide variety of CBD products from oils, topicals, edibles, pet products, and many more.
- The products from this company are pricey.
- The website does not provide comprehensive data on the products.
cbdMD has a solid A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and they’ve never received any warning letters from The FDA. Two pending lawsuits allege that CBD products sold by cbdMD are illegally being marketed, and there’s also another class-action case filed against them for a breach of client information.
cbdMD offers everything from tinctures, gummies, and capsules to topical lotions for pets. cbdMD offers broad-spectrum extracts of the hemp plant (which are made without THC) and full-spectrum oils so you can take your dose however it works best for your arthritis pain.
The transparency about production methods makes them stand out among other similar businesses.
Customers praise its potency by saying it provides fast relief without any side effects.
- Their products are 100% organic.
- They produce batches in small quantities to ensure the highest quality.
- They have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- They have a liposomal formula.
- All the returns must be approved.
- The advertiser does not offer most of their information.
If you’re looking for the highest-quality CBD oil, look no further than this company. The CEO of Florida-based CBD Essence was early on in discovering that many companies were stretching out their shelf life with fillers and chemicals when he decided not to do so himself. He aimed that the company always produce CBD products from 100% natural hemp grown organically. Then they ensure that they are packed within 24 hours before shipping.
According to Trustpilot, while these oils aren’t intended as diagnoses or cures, they can help alleviate arthritis symptoms like chronic pain.
CBD Essence is a company that strongly believes in promoting wellness, not just making money. They use CO2 extraction for their quality CBD oils and have an eight-week return policy with no questions asked if you’re not satisfied. Customer service can be reached via live chat on the website during business hours or via email address along with a toll-free phone number.
Benefits Of CBD Oil On Arthritis & Joint Pain
The most prevalent type of arthritis that benefits most from CBD oil is Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), an autoimmune inflammatory disease. This is when the body’s immune system cells attack the healthy cells and cause swelling. This swelling usually occurs in the joints in the wrists, hands, and knees. The inflammation becomes detrimental as it damages the surrounding tissue. In adverse conditions, deformity becomes a likelihood.
The main benefits that someone suffering from RA gets by using CBD oil are:
How To Choose The Best CBD Oil For Joint Pain Relief?
Selecting the best CBD oil for arthritis goes beyond reaching for a product on the shelf that reads ‘pain relief.’ Below are some of the things you should look out for as they are usually the best references:
The Hemp Source
Hemp plants are unique in that they will absorb and accumulate virtually any elements from the soil and the air around them. This includes both good stuff like nutrients and bad stuff like natural toxins. This absorption also includes anything harmful such as heavy metals found near mining sites or other pollution runoffs that would compromise the quality and purity.
The best sources are American-grown farms that practice sustainable farm practices. The ultimate source is the USDA farms.
The Extraction Method
CO2 is an excellent solvent for CBD oil because it evaporates quickly. This means that, unlike other solvents such as hexane or butane, there’s no need to use potentially harmful chemicals before pressing out CBD products infused creams and oils. Such products are safe to use.
The Cannabinoid Spectrum of the Product
The choice of CBD product largely depends on the severity and type of your arthritis condition. For example, those looking for an anti-inflammatory effect might choose a broad-spectrum extract.
There are three main categories here:
These contain many cannabinoids aside from just pure CBD, such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabichromene (CBC), and cannabinol (CBN) which offers reliable benefits. They also contain THC, flavonoids, and terpenes.
Broad Spectrum Extracts
These contain most if not all known cannabinoids except for THC. They are less reliable than full-strength extracts in providing relief. So it’s best used as the second option to arthritis and joint pain relief.
CBD isolates are oils that contain only CBD. These pure compounds provide relief by targeting your body’s individual needs and not the THC in the plant.
The full-spectrum CBD products offered better pain relief to arthritis sufferers. Nonetheless, this does not dispute both isolates and broad-spectrum effectiveness because they work!
How You Administer the CBD
There are several ways you can utilize CBD products for arthritis. You may use the products sublingually, orally, topically, or vaping.
One of the most popular ways to use CBD oil for arthritis is by applying it topically. For example, you can rub a topical cream that has been infused with cannabidiol on your joints first and then take oral medications as well.
However, some people prefer vaporizing because they believe this method produces quicker relief from pain than ingesting an edible, which would provide the same effect given more time.
There’s a reason why third-party testing is such an essential part of the CBD process. Without it, consumers have no way to know if they’re buying from an accurate company.
So before you buy anything else that involves cannabis extract like oils and edibles, make sure it has successfully passed third-party testing. You do this by checking for lab results online. These reports show exactly what goes into each product and when those ingredients were tested. The report also shows the levels of pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants such as fungi or mold that may be in the product.
How To Use CBD Oil For Arthritis & Joint Pain?
One thing that helps you determine how to use CBD oil for arthritis and joint pain is how the product is applied. In that case, whatever you choose, or rather what the doctor prescribes, make sure you use it according to the CBD dosage advised.
There is really not a one-size-fits-all dosage since everyone’s arthritis is different. The types might be different, and the stage of the disease may differ as well. The final word must come from the doctor or physician prescribing CBD oil for arthritis and joint pain. All in all, these ten CBD brands produce the best CBD oils for arthritis and joint pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Within 15 to 45 minutes, you may start to feel the effects. However, it depends on how you use CBD oil. Vaping has an almost immediate effect while chewing CBD gummies might take a while longer.
You can use CBD oil-infused lotions to apply topically on the impacted pain areas. You can relieve stiff, achy joints and reduce pain and inflammation by applying locally. Therapeutic salves, which are administered directly to the skin, are also sometimes available.
The type of product you use, like the CBD brand you use, is a personal choice. Oils or gummies may be the greatest option if you want long-term, all-over relief. A topical therapy or lotion may be the best option if you wish to relieve pain in a specific joint or area.
Transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and pain related to arthritis. All CBD products are effective, but most people argue that the full-spectrum works best.
Begin with a low dose (e.g., 5 to 10 mg) and gradually increase it over a few weeks until you see results. You can take the entire amount at once or spread it out over the day.
CBD can induce adverse effects like dry mouth, diarrhea, decreased appetite, tiredness, and fatigue, even though it’s usually well tolerated. Other medications you’re taking, such as blood thinners, may interact with CBD adversely. The unpredictability of the purity and amount of CBD in goods is another source of concern.
CBD can be effective whether taken early in the morning or late at night, but there is no one-size-fits-all approach. There are far too many factors in the larger picture, both internally and internationally, for CBD to be effective. Many people may be considering using CBD as a sleep aid, for example.
On days when you’re in a lot of discomfort, you can take 40 mg. After a week, you can go up to 45 mg, and after another week, you can go up to 50 mg. You might think your pain is manageable at this time.
+ 9 Sources
Tnhealth has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Hammell DC, Zhang L, Abshire SM, McIlwrath SL, Stinchcomb AL, Westlund KN. Transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and pain-related behaviours in a rat model of arthritis. European Journal of Pain. 2015;20(6):936-948. doi:https://doi.org/10.1002/ejp.818.
- Carmen La Porta, S. Andreea Bura, Negrete R, Maldonado R. Involvement of the endocannabinoid system in osteoarthritis pain. European Journal of Neuroscience. 2014;39(3):485-500. doi:https://doi.org/10.1111/ejn.12468.
- Russo EB. Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. 2008;Volume 4:245-259. doi:https://doi.org/10.2147/tcrm.s1928.
- Lee J, Yeon Sik Hong, Jeong Hee Jeong, et al. Coenzyme Q10 Ameliorates Pain and Cartilage Degradation in a Rat Model of Osteoarthritis by Regulating Nitric Oxide and Inflammatory Cytokines. PLOS ONE. 2013;8(7):e69362-e69362. doi:https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0069362.
- Dhaneshwar Shep, Khanwelkar CC, Gade P, Satyanand Karad. Safety and efficacy of curcumin versus diclofenac in knee osteoarthritis: a randomized open-label parallel-arm study. Trials. 2019;20(1). doi:https://doi.org/10.1186/s13063-019-3327-2.
- Sinemyiz Atalay, Iwona Jarocka-Karpowicz, Elżbieta Skrzydlewska. Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Cannabidiol. Antioxidants. 2019;9(1):21-21. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox9010021.
- Mücke M, Phillips TE, Lukas Radbruch, Petzke F, Winfried Häuser. Cannabis-based medicines for chronic neuropathic pain in adults. The Cochrane library. 2018;2020(7). doi:https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.cd012182.pub2.
- Gusho CA, Court T. Cannabidiol: A Brief Review of Its Therapeutic and Pharmacologic Efficacy in the Management of Joint Disease. Cureus. Published online March 23, 2020. doi:https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.7375
- Larsen C, Jorida Shahinas. Dosage, Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol Administration in Adults: A Systematic Review of Human Trials. Journal of Clinical Medicine Research. 2020;12(3):129-141. doi:https://doi.org/10.14740/jocmr4090.
November 22, 2023By Tnhealth Staff
November 21, 2023By Tnhealth Staff
November 21, 2023By Tnhealth Staff