- Made of high-quality ingredients
- Some ingredients have scientific backing
- It can help with the removal of dark spots
- The product may also help with an even skin tone
- Impressive customer care
- Founded in 2001
- Mostly deals with nutrition and diet
- Has several health products
- May remove dark spots
- Can hydrate the skin
- May lead to evenly toned skin
- Can make the skin appear firmer
About Gundry MD
Constantly seeing dark spots forming on your skin can be frustrating. The dark spots other than making you not enjoy your skin as before would also come with additional skin issues. So, it is always best to address the dark spots. To do so, you need the help of the Gundry MD Dark Spot Diminisher.
The product is from Gundry MD, which is a leading company formed by Dr. Steven Gundry, MD with the aim of improving your skin tone and health too. The company specializes in many other products but today we focus on how to remove the dark spots on your skin with the Dark Spot Diminisher.
What Is A Dark Spot Diminisher?
The name of the product should give you a clue of what the Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher is. Its work is to improve the health of your skin by clearing any dark spots that might be forming. Other than that, it may also help in hydrating the skin to make it look firmer and also add a glow that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
So, you can say it is an age-defying product with gentle ingredients vital for improving how your skin looks. Of course by removing possible dark spots on the skin.
Feature Product & Coupon
Gundry MD Dark Spot Diminisher
- Made of high-quality ingredients
- Some ingredients have scientific backing
- It can help with the removal of dark spots
- It will take longer to see results
- Not all the ingredients are explained in detail on the website skin tone
Does Gundry MD Dark Spot Diminisher Work?
Anyone who is experiencing dark spots would also want a product to help with age spots, sun spots, and sometimes skin tone. These are all the things that this dark spot remover can do thanks to its ingredients.
The manufacturer claims that the product may help with making the skin appear firmer. This is the good news of ensuring that you always have better skin that also appears evenly toned.
In addition to removing dark spots, the product may also hydrate and nourish the skin. You do not have to worry so much about fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles. They would also be well taken care of.
In case it is the first time using such products, it is good to know that they take time to show results. It is not like the dark spots would disappear overnight. You would have to wait for at least two weeks to see more changes in the dark spot removal process.
Considering you would be getting additional results such as a better skin tone, it is worth the wait and see the process unfold even better.
How Does Dark Spot Diminisher Work?
One of the things that make the Dark Spot Diminisher work is the type of ingredients. The product combines a wide range of active ingredients to remove dark spots and age spots and maintain clear skin for a long time.
Some of the notable ingredients that would make the product a good dark spot remover include;
- Blueberry fruit extract which has vital antioxidants, polyphenols, and phytonutrients
- The acai fruit extract which is a powerful antioxidant and rich in fatty acids
- Sweetesse which is known for its oxygen radical scavenging activities
- The Superox-C is another ingredient that serves as a vitamin C source
- The grand power ingredient will help introduce a glow to your skin
So, each time you apply the dark spot remover, all the ingredients mentioned above plus others work together to remove the dark spots. Most people love the fact that they can have a clear and even skin tone too. That is an added bonus of using the product.
Dark Spot Diminisher Ingredients
The Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher has multiple ingredients all aimed at helping in removing dark spots. For most people, this is a heaven-sent dark spot remover since it combines several good ingredients all aimed at leaving you with clear skin. Also, you can get some scientific backings on some of the ingredients so that you can use the product while knowing exactly what to expect from such ingredients.
It is also easy to use. When you follow the instructions from the company, you may start to see some improvements after a few weeks.
Gundry MD describes this product as a breakthrough formula that contains cutting-edge ingredients. Such a statement will definitely make someone who has not used the product interested in seeing how it helps to remove dark spots and other related skin issues.
So, if you want to use it as your next skincare product, here are the vital ingredients you should know about.
Blueberry Fruit Extract
The blueberry fruit extract is a vital ingredient considering it is known for being a rich source of antioxidants, polyphenols, and phytonutrients. Sometimes it is the toxins in our system that lead to dark sports. So, having the blueberry fruit extract as part of the ingredients helps a lot to clear the skin.
The blueberries in the Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher will also work well to reduce oxidative damage to the skin. This is thanks to resveratrol which is an important polyphenol also.
This fruit extract may also get your skin looking firmer and still give it a better-toned appearance. Who would not want firmer skin?
Acai Fruit Extract
Another powerful antioxidant present in the Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher is the acai fruit extract. This ingredient is achieved through cold pressing of the acai berrie seeds.
So, what does the acai fruit extract do? This type of ingredient is rich in polyphenols vital for improving dark spots and brown spots. Also, it will have other compounds such as vitamins E, B1, B2, B3, and C. So, the body would experience a lot more benefits associated with these vitamins other than skincare.
The fruit extract is still high in fatty acids including omega-3. So, you should experience better skincare when all these nutrients are introduced to the skin.
Sweetesse Arctic Meadowsweet Extract
This is another crucial Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher ingredient essential for the removal of dark spots. The polyphenol is found in the North damp meadows and then refined to ensure it delivers its good effects to help in improving the look of your skin.
How does it do it? Well, the sweetest ingredient is known for being an efficient scavenger of oxygen radicals. These radicals are the ones that can lead to breakdowns and sometimes the formation of dark spots.
The ingredient also has a high phenolic compound content to ensure the body would get more benefits too. So, it is the versatile ingredient the body needs.
This ingredient of the Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher comes from the Kakadu plum. The plum tree grows only in Northern Australia. Thus, it is not always easy to come across such a type of ingredient. However, what is its use in dark spots diminishing?
The Kakadu plum is often mentioned as a super fruit so its extract will have the same properties. Looking at its vitamin C content, you would find it is among the highest in the world. It even has around 100 times more vitamin C than what you get in an orange.
Vitamin C is a top antioxidant you always need not only for the skin but also for overall health. It will mostly protect your skin from additional damage by the free radicals due to UV exposure.
You are likely to come across it in products other than the Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher. Well, brightenyl is categorized as a skin melanoregulator molecule ingredient vital for the control of how the skin color appears. People are always craving an even skin tone. The product may help achieve the skin tone that you desire.
Also, the ingredient may protect the skin from possible inflammation. Having too much skin inflammation may lead to more skin issues.
One notable thing about the ingredient is that it was given a Gold Award during the 2015 Cosmetic Innovation Zone event. You can see how it is a vital ingredient you need to be using.
Other than helping you diminish dark spots, the Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher would also help give the skin a healthy glow. This is all thanks to the gunpowder ingredient. Whenever you apply the product to your skin, you may notice it has a subtle illuminated glow. Anyone would enjoy such a glow for their skin.
The glow also offers what some call the soft-focus effect. Here, the glow would help in decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. This is good enough to convince some people to consider using the product today.
More Products At Gundry MD
Bio Complete 3
- Can support gut health
- Impressive warranty on the product
- Has impressive fiber content
- The product is expensive
- Impressive vitamin C amounts
- Can help improve metabolism
- Can offer sustained energy
- May lead to serious drug interactions
- Will potentially improve energy
- Can support healthy cell function
- Can help reduce aging signs
- Possible interactions with some drugs
Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher Benefits
The Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher is mostly meant for those who might have age spots, brown spots, dark spots, or liver spots. Thanks to the cutting-edge ingredients, you may certainly experience some health benefits. Here are some of them.
- You will notice a reduction in the dark spot appearance. Even though it may take some time, there will be results.
- The product may also give you smoother skin. Anyone who is dealing with dark spots would also desire a smoother and even look for their skin. It will be a nice addition to the list of benefits.
- You can also expect the skin to appear healthier and more vibrant. This is thanks to a possible glow due to some of the ingredients in the product.
- Once the product has helped with removing the dark spots, it would also help in protecting the skin from forming new dark spots later.
There will always be more possible health benefits of the products. So long as you use it as directed, the chances are you can experience a lot more.
Potential Side Effects
As much as the Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher is considered safe, sometimes people experience the following side effects.
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions are possible. This is due to some of the fragrance ingredients that some people may react with.
- Depending on the skin type, the product may clog the pores and sometimes lead to breakouts when too much of the product is used.
Based on these possible side effects, it is advisable to start with smaller sections and closely monitor the progress before going full scale. In case the side effects are adverse, you should stop using the product.
Dosage & How To Use?
The Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher is not hard to use. This is because the manufacturer puts it in an easy-to-use 1 oz. dropper bottle. All you have to do is dispense some small amounts of the product like the size of a dime and then apply it directly to the dark spots.
Just like that, you are done. Apply once or twice a day to see better results. As always, be patient since this is not one of those products that would clear the dark spots after a few days. Give it at least two weeks to start seeing noticeable improvement.
Gundry MD Dark Spot Diminisher Reviews: What Do Users Say?
My biggest advice to anyone starting to use the Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher is that he or she should be patient. I took a chance and right now after a month I am happy with that decision.Kevin
I am on my second bottle of the Dark Spot Diminisher product. I did not expect to continue using it, but with consistency, I now have an evenly toned skin that has no dark spots or breakoutsJeanine
I just like the glow. That much is true. It is not something I expected, but the hydration I get from the product makes my skin glow. I will continue using it for any dark spots that might form later.Patricia
I do have sensitive skin, but I decided to try it out. I was afraid it might even lead to irritations. Amazingly, it has worked for me. So, anyone with sensitive skin should definitely try it. Ensure you are using it in small quantities first to test how it affects you.Jack
Where To Buy Dark Spot Diminisher?
If you are now satisfied that you need this product, consider buying it from Gundry Wellness. Here you will be exposed to other Gundry MD products and sometimes be lucky to get a discount to save money.
Since you will be buying from the official website, you can get good support if you ever want it. You would also expect to get all the vital information about the product before actually committing to buying it.
The Gundry MD Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher would be a great product for removing dark spots, and liver spots, and may also help with uneven tone. So, you should see that it is quite a versatile product for more users.
One of the biggest pros of the product should be that it contains high-quality ingredients. Some of them have some data already available detailing how they may be good for your skin and overall health. Those who will be buying it will now have the assurance of the best skin care product.
Frequently Asked Questions
The product has generally gentle ingredients. However, you should use any new product with caution if you have sensitive skin. You can always stop if your skin reacts with the product leading to more side effects.
It is often advisable that you take a before and after picture. Looking at these two pictures, you are bound to see several changes. Each person’s skin is different, so the results may vary.
Gundry MD offers an impressive 90-day money-back guarantee on its products. So long as you buy it from its official website, you will get help faster.
The product is formulated using gentle ingredients but there might be some side effects depending on some skin type. Some may experience skin irritation and skin breakouts.
+ 6 Sources
Tnhealth has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Rodrigues, L., Palma, L., Tavares Marques, L. and Bujan Varela, J. (2015). Dietary water affects human skin hydration and biomechanics. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, [online] p.413. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4529263/.
- Nutrition.gov. (2021). Phytonutrients | Nutrition.gov. [online] Available at: https://www.nutrition.gov/topics/whats-food/phytonutrients.
- Kalt, W., Cassidy, A., Howard, L.R., Krikorian, R., Stull, A.J., Tremblay, F. and Zamora-Ros, R. (2019). Recent Research on the Health Benefits of Blueberries and Their Anthocyanins. Advances in Nutrition. [online] Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31329250/.
- Sadowska-Krępa, E., Kłapcińska, B., Podgórski, T., Szade, B., Tyl, K. and Hadzik, A. (2014). Effects of supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry-based juice blend on the blood antioxidant defence capacity and lipid profile in junior hurdlers. A pilot study. Biology of Sport, [online] 32(2), pp.161–168. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4447763/.
- Akter, S., Netzel, M., Fletcher, M., Tinggi, U. and Sultanbawa, Y. (2018). Chemical and Nutritional Composition of Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Kernels: A Novel Nutrition Source. Foods, [online] 7(4), p.60. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5920425/.
- Chajra, H., Redziniak, G., Auriol, D., Schweikert, K. and Lefevre, F. (2015). Trihydroxybenzoic acid glucoside as a global skin color modulator and photo-protectant. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, [online] p.579. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4664441/.